Sunday, September 25, 2011

"You're so short!" By: # 67

"You're so short!" he nearly yelled in frustration.
"You're barely taller than me, smart one!" I retorted, through his soundless laughter.
As his cool breath and slight cologne was forced on me it felt as if something else was involuntarily pushed out. When he rolled his caramelized eyes with an annoyed smirk he slowly backed away into his group of friends. He was lost to me. "I thought we were friends." I murmured to myself. I tromped back to my friends like an angry storm ready to let all of my anger break loose. I thought of how I even came to like him or how I let him take advantage of me like that up til now. They were all laughing at the jokes and comments he made about me. About me! I curled my fists and clutched them tight as I glared right into his soul. If looks could kill he would already be gone. Time went by and I thought better of him as long as I kept my distance. We rarely talk and if so they are lame and ridiculous comments. Stand up for yourself and let nothing hurt you.

2 comments: