Monday, September 26, 2011

To tease the innocent by Brooklynn Mounteer

Hey Chris, Chris! I killed Spiderman Chris, My friends taunted him. Chris is a very sweet down syndrome kid. He adores Spiderman. In his reality he is Spiderman. Chris was yelling, no, screaming, stop it stop, he is not dead he isn't, he cant be. Oh but he is my friends shout back. I killed him I killed him. He is dead! Nooooo Chris screeched. Ok ok Chris he is not dead we were just kidding. Chris calmed quick as a flash.
However my friends were not done. They switched tactics, hey Chris what does Brad say. Chris starts his jig saying in a sing song voice I'm gay I'm gay. It was an awful sight and I laughed, I thought it was hilarious. It wasn't until after that I realized how sick and wrong it was to make an innocent kid to tease another when he did not even know it was wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The way you write makes it so "in the moment!" I love it!
    -Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have felt that way and know how it feels to get teased for thinking a superhero is real or being made fun of. That really made me feel like i was right there watching that happen.
    -Tyler

    ReplyDelete