Monday, September 26, 2011

The Boy Who Received No Help Phillip Vake: Period 5

As I witnessed an act of cruelty towards an innocent student I decided to stay taciturn and watch in amazement towards the bullying of my fellow peer. This student however bared a mental illness and was a vulnerable victim to oppressors. I accelerated away from the scene for I could not bear to watch this innocent victim be oppressed any longer. As I passed I glanced into his eyes I saw anxiety, and despair. I could feel his intense emotions wrapping his mind as he roared for aid. No one came to his aid and I felt liable because I could have helped him, but I let him suffer in a bitter and depressing day. I felt debilitated and enraged that I could not accompany a fellow peer and friend.

4 comments:

  1. Im sure we have all felt those momments where we did nothing. It will come where you help someone and they make your whole day. Good word choise by the way!
    -Sam DeMann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phillip!<3 I understand what you went through. It is hard to stand up against oppressors. The pressure must have been intense. It was very brave of you to share this experience.-Hunter Brady Period 5 P.S. Hi Phillip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great word choice, you make the reader see what happened in their own eyes. Practically everybody has had that experience of regret, so don't worry about it to much.
    -Mitchell Walker P5

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with this. Great descriptive words and a good story. Don't worry though, I'm sure we have all been through those tough times.
    -Patrick Nelson P.5

    ReplyDelete