Monday, September 26, 2011

The Foreign Girl by student #514 period 5

I heard many crude words thrown across the room. I turned to see what was going on. I saw a group of snobby girls stand around another girl. The girl was not from our country and she did not know much english. After many harsh words one of the mean girls grabbed the foreign girl's paper, crumbled it up and threw it to the ground. The foreign girl was furious. She tried to stand up for herself but it was no use. It was three to one. Though the snobby, leader of the group was shorter than who she was bullying she acted like she was ten feet taller. She kept giving threats about starting a fight and about how she could beat her up. I just sat and watched and i felt horrible especially since I didn't step in.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely despise people who bully. Bullying is one of the worst thing someone can do. What joy could you possibly get from tearing someone else down? Something similar has happened to me. I know exactly what it feels like to want to step in so badly, but you just can't. -Erika Pehrson P6

    ReplyDelete