Monday, September 26, 2011

Pathetic Little Boy. Tyler Thompson

'Look he's so short and weak." Everyone says, I go home and cry almost every night. I always try to look good and appealing, I have some good friends but non of them really knows about my home and life. 5th grade my dad had a bunch of friends over and got really drunk. I've been used to being a punching bag, They threw me on the cold hard wood floor my dad looked over to his friends for approval of what he was going to do. He threw a hard cold fist into my body. It stung like a jelly fish i tried to hold back my tears to show him I was strong and I knew what he did was wrong and soon he would know too.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Favorite part "It stung like a jellyfish." Great word choice.
    Stand tall and be who you are with no shame.
    -Janelle

    ReplyDelete