Sunday, September 25, 2011

The "odd" Kid #23

6th grade was the worst year to come. A boy who no one likes comes out. No one liked him. Everyone thought he was gay. So that day everyone teased him. I was apart of that teasing. Teasing him because I couldn't stand him at all. Saying he was a gay loser and that no one would ever marry him. Making other people say it everyday until the year was over. Tears ran down his face everyday. Not wanting to come to school. Everyday I would go up to him and tell him he was gay. Encouraging my friend to hit him with a tennis racket was going to far. but I did it anyways. Seeing the pain on his face killed me a little. But after awhile I was fine. The same things went on for the rest of the year. After 6th grade that one kid was afraid of me. Even when I was nice. Things weren't fair then. But life went on and we became friends

No comments:

Post a Comment