Monday, September 26, 2011

A story of a bullied kid, by 510 Period 5


I felt like I could do nothing about it. It was like I was a lost person in a vast forest of insult. I was called a loser everyday for weeks. I couldn’t get out of its grasp even at home where the evils of technology got me back. I wanted to just sit there and do nothing. My favorite sport seemed like it was just standing there and letting my team down. No one would help. Until one day someone decided to help me from my pit of despair. They told me of an experience where I help them climb out of a hole to. Just by an action. I felt like I could do anything now and that someone cared about me. I jumped out of that hole that had been dug so low for me. No more “look at him, he’s such a loser, loser! Haha what a loser! I jumped out of the pit like a rocket going to space. They could not thrash and hit me with those foul words ever again. I became triumphant!

No comments:

Post a Comment