Monday, September 26, 2011

The Kid Named Tate By #513

Last year a kid attended our school named Tate. Tate had several problems but his biggest was that he was mentally ill. Tons of kids made fun of him for this and for some awful reason the kids that made fun of him were popular. They got roars of laughter that echoed through the hallway for making fun of him, and it made me sick. One day as I was walking with my friend near the science hall and I heard several obnoxious kids making Tate's day miserable. It bothered me deeply and I could feel my anger seeping up to the surface. I approached the kids and brutally yelled at them. I told them never to do it again, and if I saw it happen, it wouldn’t end that nice. Tate thanked me and that was the end of that.

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on defending Tate.-Phillip Vake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, who changed my words?
    -Patrick Nelson
    P.S. I'm changing them back from John to Tate

    ReplyDelete