Tuesday, September 27, 2011

#56

“Oh my how can they do that to her poor thing?!” My brain screamed at me. When all of my church friends left a new teen sitting there all by herself like a lost puppy . They were all sitting in a row, hair flying in the air as their tossed their head back to laugh. One girl with think coal hair said, “I feel squished like sardines in a box lets move to a different row.” In a split second they all got up, left the girl lost, just sitting there, humiliated and tomato red. That made my stomach flip flop, that feeling to be left alone humiliated, I had felt it. I did not want anyone else to feel it; I got up quick as lightning and asked her, “Hey, can I sit here with you?” Her whole face light up like a Christmas tree and she slid over. The feeling I had at that moment was amazing, I felt I had just helped the whole world. You can change peoples’ lives with one simple gesture and I did that.

12 comments:

  1. Great job! I wish I had more of your bravery! - Claire Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great imagery! It was very descriptive! -Andrew Durrant

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used similes to describe the way you were feeling and the way you saw the girl in this scene.-Briana Evertsen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job in doing that. It must have been a very hard thing to do. I know for me I should do somthing instead of doing nothing. Great job!!!
    -Sam DeMann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very descriptive! Good job sticking up for her! -Sami Walker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow really cool! Nice word choice!
    Conner Wilkinson

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did really good on this story and that will get you far! -Zach Yorke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job :) I really respect people like you that can stand up and take care of other people.
    Katy Moore P.6

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved it! It really made me feel like I was there. Great job!-Taylor Winsness

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! I loved your word choice! Also very good imagery! I felt like I was there in person! -Janicka

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job! This really says what we should all do!- Jofre Ruck

    ReplyDelete