Monday, September 26, 2011

A Sad Winters Day Briana Evertsen Period: 5

It was a cold winter day, I was at school and as the day rolled on, walking to class from class, I was on my way to choir. Stephani and I were telling funny jokes and laughing our heads off, when I heard a crowd of snickering boys. I slightly turned my head to see what was going on and I was amazed to see a boy in my neighborhood teased and hurt! At the sight of this sad moment I sat there in astonishment then I stalked over to the crime scene and I went off in a guilt trip on the crowd of inconsiderate boys that rudely harassed this saddened boy. While I was yelling at the bullies the boy looked at me with embarrassment and sadness, but at the same time a spark of gratefulness flooded his eyes. We walked away pleased with the act of kindness that might have made that little boys day.

1 comment:

  1. Way to stick up for someone. I think he was glad that your relationship with him wasn't just smile when you see him around. He actually was stood up for by someone he wouldn't expect. It's really great when people don't ignore you.
    -Karli M Pd.1

    ReplyDelete