Monday, September 26, 2011

The Boy #58 Period 5

I run inside our school and almost slip on the icy wet floors. It is a blizzard outside and I was running late from all the traffic on the freeway. As I hurry down the long hall to my class I see the girl with the huge nose and pimples shove the weak and scrawny boy to the ground. He tries to stand back up but she pushes him back down with her foot. She is about two times larger than him so he wouldn't stand a chance. I can tell he is about to cry because his eyes were watery. I know he is trying to hold it in to save some of his dignity. She yells as loud as she can through the halls how foolish and lame he was. I feel the need to help him but I just can't stop my legs from running. After that day I never saw him again and now I think to myself what could have I done to stop that from happening.

2 comments:

  1. Awh! That makes me want to cry! If you could have done something, what would you have done? I think anybody in those kind of situations don't tend to do anything because they themselves are scared. -Makayla Schilling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry to much. Its the bullies way of making themselves feel better. Wonder to yourself what could you do for the bully to get them to stop treating others that way.
    -Riley Richmond P6

    ReplyDelete