Thursday, May 19, 2011

Unknown.#1234 Lafortune, i'll send you an email.

Dear Uncle Tom&other slaves.
I'm having a terrible, awful time. Things are not working out..at all. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to handle things. You, and other slaves went through so much brutal torture(obviously). How did you get through it? How do you get through all the times where you cry till you can't breath? How do you have the will to live? To smile? To sing? To try to be happy? Because i just can't seem to do any of those things. Sure, some slaves did give up, and couldn't be happy. But some try to be happy, and look on the brighter side. I need advice on how to do that. I might act fine and dandy, but im not. I don't know how to look at the brighter side. I don't know if it's me, or what. I'm lost. I need advice. Which is why i'm writing this to you, and any other past slaves. Anyone who can't help me on how to be happy. How to not want to..for lack of better wording, die.

---Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment