Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Advice Column: Yi Tian Zhang 4th Period

To: Tom
From: St. Clare

Dear Tom,
I don't know what I should do anymore. Everyday is another day for me to suffer. Poor little Eva is gone and she is what I lived for. I worked for her, bought clothes for her, and fed her. I even kept my marriage with Marie together for her. And now Eva is gone, what am I supposed to do now? It's as if my purpose in life has died away. Please, help me. All I can do now is keep my promise to her. I will set you free Tom! You will be able to live a happy life with your wife and children. But please, come visit me once in a while. You are the only person left whom I can entrust my secrets and feelings to. Marie would never understand me the way you do. Lately, I feel weak and sick. My time may be near soon. Before then, I will remember my promise and set you free. You have a strong, willing heart and you will be able to do anything if you put your mind to it, so do me this one favor: after I give you your freedom, please don't go looking for trouble like trying to change the mind of a slave owner.

Your depressed Master,
Augustine St. Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment