Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Advice Column by: Bobbie Wilde P.2

Dearest Tom,
I should have realized this earlier and perhaps it's too late, but Tom, I was an evil woman and you were really special to my husband Augustine and daughter Eva. Tom I just wanted you to know that I should have treated you better and I wish I could have you back. Thank you Tom, for all that you've done, I shouldn't ask you this but I was wondering how you do it? How can you always be grateful for what you have, being a slave and being taken from your family? You don't have anything but you always treated me and everyone around you well and with respect. My daughter always saw something good in you and I do now and I admire you. Please help me Tom. I'm all alone and i have no one. Can you help me for my daughter I sold all that I had in order to go to my father's plantation, only to find out that he's dead too1 You may not forgive me for what I've done, but I want to change my ways and be good. I want to give you your freedom but I believe it's too late. If I were good would you see the good in me? Thanks again Tom and I wish you the best!
Sincerely,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment