Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Letter Of Advice

Dear Tom,
How do you continue to be such an amzing character through thick and thin? How do you keep up your kind personality in such horrible conditions? You don't get fazed very easily. I loved it when you stood up to Simon. Even though you have such an evil owner like Simon how do you keep it from getting to you? You always stay so calm, helpful and kind in situations where most people would lose it. You are an amazing charcter with a soft but strong spirit. I am trying to figure out how you manage to stick with your religion and stay so focused with such disturbing and awful situations. You are a fatherly figure who does not deserve what has happened. You have lived through so much. From kind slave owners like the Shelbys to awful Haley to the most wonderful St. Clares and after they die the dispicable Simon Legree. I am so sorry and I would love to know your secret. I would completely lose it if I were in you situation. I have nights where the simplest problems and just small bad things happen where I will take it out verbally on others. How do you manage to stay so calm and be so kind and gentle to thiose around you? You have so much patience. Please tell me your secret on how to be such an amazing person.
Yours Truly,
Your Anonymous Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment