Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Natalie Pyper - per. 4

Dear Tom,
There is only one thing that I have to ask you, that thing is how did you stay strong? How did you stay strong and true to your beliefs when everyone else around you fell from their standards, you stayed true what made you do that? You lived in much harder circumstances than any of us today can even imagine, but you stayed true to what you believe in even when everyone else fell. All around me today I see strong people who fall from where they are supposed to be they let their standards go one little bit and it all comes crumbling down on top of them. At times I am the only one standing for what I believe. When this happens it is hard for me to stand tall and face my enemies head on. I try not to let myself crumble but it is hard with many forces trying to take my tower down brick by brick. I desperately need your advice in this messed up world that we live in now.

Love,
Natalie, a friend and admirer

No comments:

Post a Comment