Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Honors 8 advise letter: Briana Evertsen

Dear Eva,
I miss you. I miss you when I go down to the lake and watch the sun come down across the water. I think of you every time I read the Bible. Your father died before he could grant me of my freedom, and your mother has sold me and the most of the other slaves. Now I am in this horrible place where there is only hate and misery. The only thing that has helped me go on is thinking of you and what you would do. Your sweet presents and your kind heart has helped me through rough times. As of right now I am going through one, my cruel mas'r has forbade me to read my Bible or pray to the lord we love. If I do then I get beat'n like a dog. What shall I do miss Eva? I love the lord more than anything but if I die then I have no chance of ever seeing my wife or children ever again. Even though I don't get to see my family they are still everything to me, and I would do anything for them or to see them. Also I love the lord and I love the Bible. They are the only two things that I have in life that give me joy and happiness.
Forever yours,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment