Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Advise Column By: Victoria Saltzman

My Dearest Eva,
Let me start off by saying, I miss you with all my heart. Ever since your death nothing has been the same in my heart. There truly isn't anyone for me to love anymore. When you were getting sick I could not face the fact that you were going to die. The other day I was thinking about the promise I gave you about giving Tom his liberty and I could not face the fact of losing him too. I need Tom in order to cope with your lose. If I give him his freedom then I won't have anyone to help me forget you. What do I do? Do I not give Tom his freedom and just let him visit his family in Kentucky every once and a while or do I give him his freedom and have me suffer? Either way one of us won't be happy. If I decide to give him his freedom, will you help me see the light, help me so I won't suffer? If you do then I would carry out my promise to you. I wish I still had you here with me then I wouldn't have to go through this. You will always be my example and I will try my hardest to find the answer if I don't feel it in my heart. I will always love and miss you.

Love,
St. Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment