Monday, May 16, 2011

Advice Column-Carleigh Penrod Per. 2

By Carleigh Penrod

TO: Eva

FROM: St. Clare

My Dear Little Eva,
I'm lost and confused now that you have left me. I haven't been able to get my grief out, and tears just aren't enough. It seems as if my whole world is falling apart and I can't find the pieces. Your mother claims I never loved you when she sees my lack of tears, but I haven't the heart or the spirit to argue with her. Only I know that I really loved you more than she did. I'm lost, disheartened and having trouble carrying on. Please help me.
You left us too soon Eva. All of us are coping with your death in different ways, but we all feel it. Eva, what am I to do with you gone? I have no one to read to, nothing to enjoy, no one to laugh with. I never see a smile anymore, from anyone around the house. I have a hard time believing what you held close to your heart. Tom is trying to help me, but dear Eva, it's not the same. He's told me to pray, but I still doubt someone is listening. How can I carry on with you gone? It just doesn't seem possible. Eva, if you're up there, and he's up there, if there's really a heaven, help me to know. You believed in those things, and they helped you to not fear death. But I fear carrying on without you. My one pride and joy is gone, and I have no one to look forward anymore. If there is a heaven, and you are an angel, stand by me and help me. I know not what to do, and I am in desperate need of your help.
I love you dearly, my little angel, and I miss you too much. Help me cope with your death, and maybe then will I believe that such places like heaven and people like Jesus actually exist.
Your Loving Father,
Augustine St.Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment