Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Advice Column: Misty Schumann P: 2

Dear Evangeline,

May I start by saying what an inspiration you are. Your kind spirit lingers in our lives even after you're gone. You're the most humble child. I'm hoping you'll be able to answer my question using wisdom from above. How many times a day do you hear the quite murmurs of teens below, fretting over their "love life"? It sounds very naive but I've sunken into that category. Should I give it up? Or will it be worth it? That is the smallest of problems on my mind. I've always believed that family is the most important thing, but my family has become the opposite adjective used to describe most families. I feel so alone and helpless in these situations. All of the predicaments seem out of my hands. Should I step in, or step back and let the pages turn? I trust you with my life and soul sweet.

Love,

Mistalyn J. Schumann

No comments:

Post a Comment