Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Diana Valenzuela 4th period

Dear Miss Eva,

Oh Miss Eva how am I suppose to be a good girl now? Now that you are gone Missis? I just know that I will be a bad girl always getting into trouble. I will try very hard to be the girl you want me to be. Miss Feely tells me I am now like her daughter and that she will teach me how to be a good girl. I will be a good girl just for you miss Eva. I now live in a beautiful place where there are no slaves. I really like it here I am free and LOVED. Just the way you loved me Miss Eva. I now know the Lord and I love him, just like he loves me, just like you told me he does. I miss you so much, I go to sleep every day and kiss your perfect golden curl remembering your kindness. Oh Miss Eva I miss you so, but I know you are in a wonderful place with your dad and happier than ever, I hope to see you some day and be with you in that glorious place where there is nothing to worry about and only happiness. For now though I do have to worry, how am I going to learn all this things that Miss Feely has for me, and on top be a good girl? Oh Miss Eva please do inspire me.

With lots of Love,
Topsy

No comments:

Post a Comment