Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Advice Column: Tyler Bartunek Period 4

Alfred St. Clare,

I have received word, that unlike your brother, you have quite a firm grip on your slaves. It led me to believe that you can help me with my problem. Have you ever had a pious slave? They're annoying little things, aren't they. Loud and obnoxious, that's my opinion. Anyways, I have one in particular that I bought from your sister-in-law, Marie. A wonderful individual, I'm sure. In the wake of her beloved husband's death, she has gone hysterical and sold all of her slaves. Are you familiar with Tom?

He has good intentions, of that I am positive. That is why I have written to you about breaking him in. How would you recommend I do it? If you will tell me what all the others have told me, you can have him, I don't want the trouble. He has been causing me grief, without even being aware of it. All of my slaves are suddenly becoming pious too. One even gathered up the courage to ask me to buy him a Bible.

Seriously Concerned,



Simon Legree

No comments:

Post a Comment