Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hunter Brady per. 2

Dear Tom,

Hello this is Eliza. I am going through some hard times and need your advice. You have always been somewhat of a father to me and I know that I can count on you for advise. You have been through alot and have knowledge in what to do. I have run away with Harry and met George. Where do we go? People are chasing us and we just do not know how to get rid of them. We are headed for Canada but have no idea where to go and who to trust. I know that you are in a bad place right now but I need help. But anyways, how are you? Where have you been? I bet that you are still helping everyone that you are running into. Have you met any more friends? Have you forgotten about everyone at home? Do you know that Mrs. Shelby has given Chloe the chance to earn the money to buy you back? She really does still care about you and I know that you still care about her. Do what you need to, to be able to go back to her. For me I cannot go back but I wish that I could see you just one more time.

Sincerly,
Eliza, Harry, and George

No comments:

Post a Comment