Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Advice Column-Sami Walker P2

Dear Tom,
I've noticed how strong you are, not just physically but also mentally. You are so loyal and brave even when you are weak. I wish I could be more like you. Sometimes I wish I would just give up and die. But I'm not brave enough to do that. And I could never do that to my children. I miss them so much! I fear that I may never see them again, and I would do anything to see them again! I still love my two children with all my heart. I am also wracked with guilt everyday for the death of my third child. But today I still feel in my heart that it was the right choice. I could have never raised a child in a world like this, it would be to cruel! If my life would have been different, I would have welcomed lots of children, but my life isn't different. Often I want to reach out for help but there is no one to help me. So if I may request you to help me become a better person and a better christian, I would be forever in your debt.I want to learn to accept god into my life. I want to be able to find the joy in my life, even when there isn't any. I also want to be able to help others also. Thank you so much for being there for me. I hope I can return the favor someday. I will try my best to love and not hate, and accept others for who they are.

All my love,
Cassy

No comments:

Post a Comment