Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Makayla Schilling, period: 4

Dear Cassy,
I thought I had seen it all 'til you came along. It seems that you honestly know the true meaning of loss and pain. How do you do it? When I have bad days at school, honestly, I think of you. When I think of you, I think of how strong you were when all these bad things were happening to you. Such as, you having to rid your child from this "cruel" world, your own children being sold from you. How horrid! When you were having to "breed" for more slaves. I am so proud for all things that you have had to put up with. You honestly have been through hell. I think the world needs more people like you.
I do have some need in advice. I guess you could say that I am happy. But, I don't think I am completly. I have a certain somone that has made everything a total difference to me. He has made me see things a different way, and now, it's to the point where I'm not quite sure how much longer he is going to be around. What am I going to do when he is gone? He taught me everything... Even the littlest things like how to "correctly" spread jam on my toast or how to make an amazing grilled cheese. I do have other people in my life who has made just as a big of an impact. Alas, there is just something that everybody doesn't have. I believe it's wisdom, love, experience and there's so much more that I can describe, just don't have the time to describe it.
I hope that you can write back as soon as possible with some advice on how it is that I'm going to cope with all of this...

With sincerity, love, respect and friendship;
Makayla Schilling

No comments:

Post a Comment