Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Advice Column: Tyler Mitchell

Dear Tom,
I miss you so much; you inspired me so much as a friend, and as part off my family. I hope to see you soon in heaven. It is wonderful here, it is even better then the bible says. My gather has joined us thanks to you. I hope that you stay strong to the lord and try to help others. I know my mother has betrayed you and my father’s wishes and she will regret it. Just forgive her she is very depressed and misses us. I know that your new master is an evil man and means to destroy your faith. Just keep p the goof work. You will be with your family soon and will be a free man. Your wife misses you and wants to be with you. She even wants to leave the hospitality of the Shelby’s. You need to know that your future will get brighter sooner or later. I miss you tons I send my best wishes to you and your family. I hope that you meet new friends, and practice being a good influence on them, and keep up your singing it always makes me feel happier when you sing your hymns.
Always love,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment