Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Advice Column: Danyan Morrison Per. 2

To my idol Eva,
I wish I had your amazing, loving, and positive attitude. I want to know how you keep that attitude when everything around you is so negative. You see, my family is moving due to my dad's job this summer. I've lived here in Murray my whole life, now I have to leave it. Trying to keep a positive attitude seems impossible right now. However, you did it with a far worse situation, I'm trying to look on the bright side of things. My family is going to Hawaii in two weeks, and when we do move, it's only going to be for two years. Which isn't nearly as bad as it could be. It's just the more I think about it, the more devastating it seems. All my friends, family, my home, all gone. I'll be going into highschool when we move to! That's the hardest time I beleive to have to lose your life and get a new one. Then when I come back home, will everyone have moved on without me? Will I have to start over yet again? My life just seems to be terrible lately. I hope you'll be able to give me some advice on how to help with my terrible attitude. I appreciate it, thank you. You are a true inspiration.
With much love and gratitude,
Danyan M. Makel

No comments:

Post a Comment