Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Romeo and Juliet- Carleigh Penrod p.5

Romeo: Dang that girl is fine! I have to have her! Juliet, kiss me!

Juliet: Heck no, boy! That's bad!

Romeo: Come on babe! I won't stop stalking you until you do.

Juliet: Let's do something a little less serious. Like touch hands.

Romeo: This isn't sin! Come here sweet thaaang! (Plants one on her)

Juliet:  Oh my goodness, I'm the worst person ever! How could you do something so wrong?

Romeo: It's fine, don't worry about! Just one more, baby.(Kisses her)

Juliet: Dang boy, where did you learn to kiss like that?

Nurse: Juliet, your mom wants to see you.

Romeo: Who is that girl? She's fiiiiine!

Nurse: She's that hosts daughter.

Romeo: Seriously? A Capulet?! I'm going to blow my chances with that angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment