Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Romeo and Juliet Act 2 Scene 2 Max McMillan


Romeo: She says
Oh, say something again, beautiful woman. Your more atrractive than the moon itself, being over my head, as an angel from heaven. You have all eyes turned to you of peole who didn't know what beauty was until now. When they walk by, all they can do is stare and gaze.

Juliet: Oh Romeo, Romeo where are you Romeo? I won't listen to the Capulets or my father about your people. You pretend to not be a Montague and I will pretend to not be a Capulet.

Romeo: Do I have to listen to you more, or can I talk now?

Juliet: Because you are a Montague, you are actually my enemy. Please don't be a Montague, don't be called by the name of a Montague. Your name is Romeo. Retain your title of that name. It's yours to keep forever.

Romeo: I will take thee at your word, don't call me your love, and I will be a new person to many people. For that, I will not be called Romeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment