Monday, December 3, 2012

A Good Day to post my feelings: Avery M. Cushing III

Today I woke up and got out of bed i was really tired and when i got off my bed i stubbed my toe and said OW that hurts dude and then i ate cherrioes with honey on them and then i got in the shower it was warm and then i got dressed in my designerr skirt and raninto a wheat thresher and then i said OW that hurts.

>and then i open the door
>get on the floor
>Everybody walk the Dinosaur

aftar i get house i do my own laundry, much blood, pic related.


11 comments:

  1. Genius, dude. I've never seen a better post by anyone ever.

    Love, Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the part about you buying a puppy!

    Check em', Christian Bale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christian Bale, MARRY ME. Just do it, just say yes, just say yes and let me live a happy life where I can stare at your flawless face and sing song mouth and strange facial hair.

      Delete
  3. This is better than any of my works

    -Ray Bradbury

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could've fed 100 starving children on Freerice.com in the time I DIDNT use reading this masterpiece of Amercian Literature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you've succeeded at slaughtering the English language (hello little i's and run on sentences). But you're funny, which is probably what you were going for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES. JUST YES. Avery, I applaud to you dear child.

    ReplyDelete