Monday, December 3, 2012

Ray Bradbury Quote: Anna Heaton

"Ours is a culture and a time immensely rich in trash as it is in treasures." -Ray Bradbury
         I really love this quote, because I think it really describes our society. True, there is trash and horrible things, but for every piece of garbage that we find, there is a treasure somewhere in the world that can block out the horrors. A lot of times people think that there's nothing to live for, and that life is something that is to be tolerated, instead of enjoyed. What they don't realize is that if they look hard enough, there are so many things to be happy about! Our society would be a lot better if we didn't take anything for granted and realized how wonderful it is to simply be alive.

2 comments:

  1. Anna's eyes are like a beautiful stormy sky. They make me feel like I'm flying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time you smile, my heart flutters. ;)

    ReplyDelete