Monday, December 3, 2012

Bradbury By Robert Ruben

"Love what you do and do what you love. Don’t listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life." ~Ray Bradbury

"Everyone must leave something behind when he dies, my grandfather said. A child or a book or a painting or a house or a wall built or a pair of shoes made. Or a garden planted. Something your hand touched some way so your soul has somewhere to go when you die, and when people look at that tree or that flower you planted, you’re there." ~Ray Bradbury

These quotes are awesome. The first quote is so true. As an artist, I don't care what others tell me to draw because when I draw, I improvise the entire time and the outcome is a mystery. From That is where the fun of drawing comes.

The last one is just plain "cute" and a bit motivational. It makes you want do something important in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment