Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ray Bradbury and F451

Ray Bradbury author of Fahrenheit 451 has always been a lover of science fiction. Although I personally am not, this book was a lot more interesting then I expected it to be. One thing I found really interesting was that this book was written at the same time that t.v and the start of electronics were coming about and Ray Bradbury hit points that actually came to happen in the future! How amazing! This book was full of figurative language that made the book so interesting. My favorite type of figurative language used, was the imagery. The way Ray described scenes was incredible. One question I have for Ray is, what caused you to think of the things you did for the future? Were you surprised when some of these things actually started to take place?

Thank you so much for a great read!

Bobbie Wilde P.6

No comments:

Post a Comment