Sunday, December 11, 2011

Parker Hill Extra Credit

The book Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, there is all sorts of inventions that so mind blowing that you would never think of..if you lived in the 1950's. These inventions are so close to what we actually have today, it's very horrifying to think about. It's almost like Ray Bradbury was a fortune teller and he could see into the future. The book was very interesting. I would suggest it to anybody that likes Science Fiction books.
I have several questions for Ray Bradbury. I would ask him where he learned to think of these wonderful inventions that are in the book. Another question I would ask him is where he learned to write. Was it frustrating having to use a typewriter? My final question is what do you think the world will be like in twenty years from now?