Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hybrid Letter Stephani Rodriguez

Dear Ruth May (The Poisonwood Bible)
I feel like we would get along real well. We could become great friends! We both have friends who are boys and that we do stuff with. My friends name is Dill. I'm going to marry him one day. Your friend Pascal seems pretty cool! He reminds me of Dill a lot! We have many things in common but there's just one thing that I don't understand, why do you call your dad "Father", why don't you call him by his first name like I call my dad Atticus? I don't think that our dad's would get along very well....Oh well Ruth, I hope I get to meet you soon! We could do lots of things like play "Mother May I" or spy on the African Communist Boy Scouts! That would be lots of fun! Please write me back!
Love, Scout (To Kill A Mockingbird)

No comments:

Post a Comment